[modeleng] Re: Home & Workshop

  • From: "AndyA" <AndyA@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:42:57 -0000

HI Alan
Home and Workshop http://www.homeandworkshop.co.uk/
 is the name of a company selling second hand machinery based in Sidcup,
Kent. Home workshop http://www.homeworkshop.org.uk/ is the new site set up
to replace Chris Heapy's pages. I may be being picky but I think in this
case it is important to be correct.
At the end of the day something is only worth what someone will pay for it
and some people seem to be prepared to pay over the odds particularly on
ebay. The area where most people seem to loose out though is on the value of
their models when they sell them too cheap.

Andy