[modeleng] Re: Home & Workshop

  • From: "Chris Crosskey" <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:58:02 -0000

I dunno,
I've had some bargains off there... Myford lever op chuck for 15 quid,
various other bits and bobs.... I admit you don't get the stuff that you
get on ebay (it's getting easier to get a bargain again due to sheer
volume of stuff means something that isn't labeled quite properly gets
missed by most folks......)

chrisc