[modeleng] Home & Workshop

  • From: "alan stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:19:47 -0000

ads, where there were many good bargains.
When Chris stopped advertising, Home & Workshop was started to replace it.

Looking at recent adverts, the prices seem to range from middle to top of
the range, and in some cases, wildy optimistic.
I havent spotted many that I would class as real bargains.

Anyone else noticed this?

Alan Stepney

http://www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering & steam engine information pages