[modeleng] Re: Gossip

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:16:44 +0000 (GMT)

I fully take your point Andy, I don't mind LBSC reprints, though I thought
two at the same time was a bit much...though part of the point was to
reprint the ones from English Mechanics where they were not so readily
available form the ebay 'magazine shelf' and they perhaps aren't ones we
would ordinarily come across.
There is a lesser point and that is to highlight such designs exist to
those who might not have thought of them, but to that end I would have
thought a series covering 5 loco's a fortnight in summary and where you
can get the info for them might be a better plan.

I think the best thing the new editor could do is listen to peoples' views
and then act on them.

All the best,

Rich.