[modeleng] Re: Boring/Facing Head

  • From: "John Buckley" <jbuckley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 05:10:35 +1100

Goodmorning Roger,
The unit is called "The Dore Boring & Facing Head. It came with the
attachment to make it into a Poer Facing Drive. It was supplied ex Model
Engineering Services and was available in three types to suit the Myford &
series, the 3 1/2" Drummond and the Myford ML10.

I seem to remember getting my casting in the late 70's There are a total of
9 foolscap pages mostly printed double sided.

Let me know what you want to do after you get back from holidays.

Regards,
John