[modeleng] Boiler markings

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 00:26:54 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

I wonder if anyone could help out with a question regarding UK Southern
Federation Club boiler markings:

Am I right in thinking that all boilers tested need to have identifying
markings now so that boiler certificates can be matched up to boilers, or
is this not a requirement?

If it s requirement, roughly how long has this been a requirement?

I'm just trying to do a bit of 'detective' work in order to try to reunite
a boiler with it's long lost boiler certification details, which has paid
off a couple of times in the past, so thought I'd give it another go!!!

All the best,

Rich.