[modeleng] Re: Balance weights

  • From: "Ron Head" <ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:53:02 -0000

Hi Tim

Best check the prototype.  I looked at a full size inside cylindered loco
today (GWR 14XX) and the weights were definitely in mirror image positions.
However I've also seen outside cylindered engines e.g. GWR 15XX where the
weights are in the same place relative to the crank on each side.

Regards
Ron Head