[modeleng] Re: Balance weights

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:07:52 -0000

Looking at this very simplistically, just take the wheel off the right hand
side and fit it to the left hand side, and all should be well. In other
words, the wheels are identical.

(Thats the way I reckon it should be, and I am sure someone will correct me
if I am wrong!

Oh, and what loco is it?
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.