[MoAccess] Sonar

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <b.blatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:23:46 +0100

Hi to all!

1. Can I configure Sonar or the Motif XS, that I hear only the MIDI-Channel which is selected for recording? It sounds par example a little bit disgusting when I record drums and hear other instruments the same time playing *g*

2. Is there a short key to open the property of a Channel? Until now I place the Jaws Cursor on the track, make a right click and move to Track Properties.

3. And is there a way to see or hear if a Track is armed for recording? Of course I can watch it in the Menu. But maybe there's an other way.

I Use Sonar 7 Pro and JSonar.
Thanks for your help!
Benjamin

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.