Re: [MoAccess] I need help

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:01:35 -0600

there got to be some type of arpeggio setting on that mug for it to change right away in real time when you press the sf buttons or a setting for it to change only at the top of the next measure whenever you press the sf buttons, other than that don't know what else to tell ya!! might have to get some eyes to check that joint out forya!! yep!!

What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Lütteke" <robert.luetteke@xxxxxx>