Re: [MoAccess] I need help

  • From: "rainee" <sayhello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:15:31 -0500

Well, if the XS is anything like the ES, before you record your arpagios, you want to go into your recording menus and make sure Record Arpagios is set to on. Then after you record them, you want to make sure and turn your arpagios off in pattern play mode. Otherwise, it won't sound right.

Update your CD collection.  Checkout
http://www.raineemusic.com.
Crazy 'bout beading? Try
webead-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx