Re: [MoAccess] I need help

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:52:35 -0500

Robert, I'd like to help you, but I don't understand your problem.

Recording from a Performance to a song on the XS is very easy. In performance
mode, you press record, set any options on the screen that you need, and press
play to start recording. You can do anything that you would normally be able to
do while playing a performance, and it will be recorded into the song.

When you change arps with the SF buttons, they will all change at the beginning
of the next bar.

I think that is possible to change the timing of when the arp changes. Are you
recording one of the built-in performances, or is this a performance that you
made yourself?

Bryan