Re: [MoAccess] motif and sonar

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:55:50 -0500

I don't know.

Are you using a MIDI connection, or USB? You need to set the one that you're
using in Utility, F5, SF2.

The Motif needs to be in song mode, on a blank song, in order to work with
Sonar.

You also need to press seq setup, F3, change the preset to #3 (which is the one
to use with a computer), and then press enter to load that preset.

In Sonar, you need to make sure the Motif ports are enabled. You set those in
the Options menu, under MIDI Devices. You need to have both the input and
output ports enabled.

Try double checking all that stuff.

Bryan