Re: [MoAccess] Someone wanted orientation to the buttons on the motif

  • From: "Oscar Corella" <oscar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:39:00 -0700

Hi
That was me.  I whent ahead and bullied my son in to reading the board for
me and I made notes.  I was going to post them but I am almost sure that I
am the only one that would understand the padern.  I made the notes in
excel.  I do think that one of us should cleen up a set and post them to the
list for others to have access to though.  What do you think?

OScar

  _____