[MoAccess] Two New Motif ES Tutorials Are Now Available For Download.

  • From: "Emccullough1" <emccullough1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "General discussion of the JSonar project" <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:48:17 -0400

Hello: This is Ernest McCullough. I'm writing to inform you that two new motif
Es tutorials are now available. One is called copying a performance to the
sequencer, and the other is called loading and saving all patterns. Both
tutorials are demonstrated in a relaxed atmosphere and created with the user in
mind. Periodically, Drizza and I will come out with more tutorials for the
Motif. If you're interested in either one or both tutorials, please email me at
emccullough1@xxxxxxxxxx to retrieve the download link. Enjoy.