Re: [MoAccess] Two New Motif ES Tutorials Are Now Available For Download.

  • From: "rainee" <sayhello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:08:04 -0400

Ernesto, I love you forever. OK, yeah, yeah, I love my husband more, LOL! but you rock! Thank you for putting out a tutorial on just what I've been wanting to figure out how to do. Much appreciated.

Update your CD collection.  Checkout
http://www.raineemusic.com.
Crazy 'bout beading? Try
webead-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Emccullough1" <emccullough1@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "General discussion of the JSonar project" <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:48 PM
Subject: [MoAccess] Two New Motif ES Tutorials Are Now Available For Download.

Hello: This is Ernest McCullough. I'm writing to inform you that two new motif Es tutorials are now available. One is called copying a performance to the sequencer, and the other is called loading and saving all patterns. Both tutorials are demonstrated in a relaxed atmosphere and created with the user in mind. Periodically, Drizza and I will come out with more tutorials for the Motif. If you're interested in either one or both tutorials, please email me at emccullough1@xxxxxxxxxx to retrieve the download link. Enjoy.