[missbirdphotos] Re: Link to my coot image

  • From: "Judy Howle" <howle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:08:10 -0500

I'm glad you were able to open it!

No it won't open a CR2.  I heard Picasa will work on Raw files but that
ain't much of a photo editor, LOL.  In other programs like free faststone
image viewer and irfanview it will be possible to see them but I think they
MAY just show the jpg that is embedded in Raw files.

Judy Howle

Southern Exposures

http://southernexposure.zenfolio.com

Digital Photography Class; Resources for Photographers

http://digitalphotographyclass.net