[missbirdphotos] Re: Link to my coot image

  • From: Dana Swan <danaswan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:59:42 -0500

Mystery solved, sort of.  Judy, I went to firefox which Martha uses and it
opened it as a CR2 file.  Being a Nikon user, I was puzzled at first as to
what a CR2 file was.   After a google search, I found that it was Canon's
raw format.   Photoshop Elements opened it with no problem.   Frank may not
be able to open it though as I think he uses Nikon's processing program.  I
doubt it would open a Canon RAW file.   He will let us know.

--
Dana Swan at Toccopola, Mississippi.
*There are two kinds of men in this world.   *