[missbirdphotos] Re: Link to my coot image

  • From: Dana Swan <danaswan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:25:24 -0500

The first time I was in the Lawschool LIbrary on my laptop with WiFi, using
Windows 7.  I got a message asking if I wanted to download and said yes.
All I got was a message saying Google Inc.  I then tried at home using
Windows Vista and a satellite connection.  Got nothing.  I will try
tomorrow at my office.  We have a dsl connection.  Hopefully it will work
there.

--
Dana Swan at Toccopola, Mississippi.
*There are two kinds of men in this world.   *