[missbirdphotos] Re: Bird walk today

  • From: "Dance, Gayla" <dancegf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 08:24:29 -0500

Thanks Jay, and thanks for the kind offer, Robert.

I have a question for the group.  Most of these gorgeous photos of warblers
seem to be at eye level.  I don't get the impression that the camera is
shooting from below at all.  My warblers like the tops of my very tall pine
trees.  How are you accomplishing this?

gayla