[mira_talk] Re: denovo results clarifications

  • From: Stefano Ghignone <stefano.ghignone@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:53:56 +0200

On 03/28/2010 05:30 PM, Bastien Chevreux wrote:
This is ... interesting. For whatever reason, MIRA thinks it is a good idea to
cut back these reads. Why it thinks that I have no idea and needs to be
investigated.
I just gave another try...I mapped again reads vs the backbones, this time including the previously assembled and missing contig.

Now mira pulls out other 2356 reads, but they do not cover the contig for the whole length, and the sanger reads are still not used....

Is this version of mira too stringent?

--
Dr. Stefano Ghignone
Istituto per la Protezione delle Piante, Sez. Torino - CNR

http://www.bioveg.unito.it
http://www.sppadbase.com

http://www.dinamycode.it/