[mira_talk] Re: GAP4 edition!!

  • From: Andrzej N <andrzej.k.n@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:55:50 -0600

One question about GAP4 editing...I did some joining of contigs and now I
would like to "save" my work. Can I just close program and reopen it again
and start from that point? I can't find any "save option". I'm working on
dot plot windows right now...

Sorry for another simple question but I can't find any "save file"...

Andrzej