[mira_talk] Re: Bivalve EST assembling

  • From: Juan Fernandez Tajes <jfernandezt@xxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:08:55 +0200

I got Mira to work but I had to increase, mmhr=3, I hope I didn't do
anything wrong, although Bastien warn in manual about modifying mmhr.
The problem is after Mira has finished I got a number of all contigs too
high, All contigs=34276 contigs, and I think this number is too much for
250641 reads assembled, any clues about what is happening?

Many thanks in advance and sorry for so many posts

Juan