[minima] Re: New Crystal Filter

  • From: Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 08:09:25 +0530

I have few doubts.
 While internationally accepted IF like 45MHz , with with ar eady made
crystal  filter and oscillator crystals at 44.545 etc are available , why
we are  to resort odd frequencies?  Woring out around 45MHz up-conversion
would perhaps be easier. i do have few crystal 45MHz filters  with me.

--
Regards
Sarma