[minima] Re: New Crystal Filter

  • From: farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx <farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joe@xxxxxxxxxx <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>, minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 17:22:17 -0700 (PDT)

    joe,while developing the minima, i did try a 40 mhz ssb filter. i will send
the scan to you as soon as i get to my laptop. i had three issues with them:1.
these are not available in the local market.2. they had a number of spurious
stop band.your filter does look very good. what are the motional parameters?- f

------ Original message------From: Joe RocciDate: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 05:40To:
minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;Subject:[minima] Re: New Crystal FilterSteve
Made by ECS and others...sold by Digikey, Mouser and others here in US. These
are thru hole parts, about a 1/2 size low profile HC49. Should be a drop in
replacement on the existing PCB.

Sent from my tablet