[minima] Re: 32Mhz IF frequency?

  • From: "Jerry Gaffke" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jgaffke@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 17:58:38 +0000 (UTC)

If the polyakov mixer has performance issues of some sort, we could go back to
a standard second mixer and divide the BFO by two (or four) before feeding it
to the Arduino.  If using an Si5351, we could use a third output to drive the
Arduino.  So the Si5351 can switch mixer LO's as NT7S was exploring, and any
divider needed to feed the Arduino (or other uC) is also nicely hidden inside
the Si5351.  OK I'll try to shut up.Jerry, KE7ER

     On Saturday, December 6, 2014 9:23 AM, Jerry Gaffke
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Polyakov.  My apologies to Vladimir, and to all you googlers as well. Jerry,
KE7ER

     On Saturday, December 6, 2014 7:45 AM, Jerry Gaffke
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote   After a quick google search for what the
heck a Polykahov mixer is,