[minima] Re: 32Mhz IF frequency?

  • From: allison <ajp166@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 22:16:44 -0500

On 12/02/2014 11:38 PM, farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> your anxieties are well placed!

The clock for the Arduino, should it be a problem can be changed to 15
or maybe a fraction higher
than 16 like 16.324mhz.

No matter where on a wide tuning system your going to be able to hear it
if not by IF
punch through then by tuning to it at the antenna input.  Generally if
the Arduino board is
laid out well the crystal can grounded it should be fairly quiet.

What does help is if the micro is doing very little at high sped it to
slow the clock way down like
1mhz and ground the crystal can. and box up the processor area.

Allison/Kb1GMX