[meego-network-fi] Re: Developing an ARDrone simulator for Meegathon

  • From: Topi Santakivi <topi.santakivi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:54:30 +0200

Aand that's the end of our project before it even began...

Quoting Parrot's ARDrone SDK license:
"Consequently, PARROT expressly forbids the Developer:

(v) To use the PARROT SDK and APIs to develop an application other than a Game
for AR.Drone. The Game for AR.Drone, shall have for sole purpose to be
used by a
User for entertaining, game, leisure or training."

-Topi