[meego-network-fi] Re: Developing an ARDrone simulator for Meegathon

  • From: Topi Santakivi <topi.santakivi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:20:49 +0200

But.

I sent an e-mail to Parrot yesterday asking if we can make a simulator to ease
the development of ARDrone games for the Meegathon. Their reply:

"As your idea is about building and
 sharing tools to ease  the process of doing it we consider it
 as part of the  authorized software development with the SDK."

So we now have an official permission to build
an ARDrone simulator using Parrot's SDK :)

\o/

BR,
Topi