[macvoiceover] Re: using abbyy fine reader as an OCR tool

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:53:04 -0700

Hi John,
If somebody sends you info on this off list, I'd love to see it. I've
been looking for the same info about scanners directly supported by
Abbyy express, and I have found nothing. All I've found is that the
twain drivers can't be emulators; they have to be real twain drivers,
but scanners product info never includes anything about what sort of
drivers they use.

mary