[macvoiceover] Re: using abbyy fine reader as an OCR tool

  • From: Tim Grady <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 17:18:35 -0400

You will know as soon as you get into finereader.  The first thing you will see
at the top of the screen will be "get images from a", then on the next line
will be a button that says file.  If you click on that button and try to move
to the next option but only see file then you know you don't have twain drivers
installed.