[macvoiceover] Re: speed dials on aiphone

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:47:15 +0100

I think Way finder or an equivalent will soon be on the Iphone. just a feeling.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 3:53 PM, Alex de Jong wrote:

If you dial from your contact list: you can make contacts a "favorite", if you then dial from the addressbook, you can use the favorites as a kind of speeddial list.

By the way, just received the iPhone this morning, already getting the hang of it. This is great! The only thing I miss is wayfinder access.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx> wrote: Thanks, David, and Everett. I did know about the Voice Control Option, and have heard from others that it works quite well. You’re right, it’s not the same, but a good alternate option nonetheless.