[macvoiceover] Re: speed dials on aiphone

If you dial from your contact list: you can make contacts a "favorite", if
you then dial from the addressbook, you can use the favorites as a kind of
speeddial list.

By the way, just received the iPhone this morning, already getting the hang
of it. This is great! The only thing I miss is wayfinder access.

Alex