[macvoiceover] Re: speed dials on aiphone

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:51:10 -0400

Good morning,

You can use voice control to dial any number in your contact list, this is clearly not a universal solution to speed dialing.

1. Press and hold the home button to activate voice control

2. Speak "call" and then the name and home / work (if you have more than one number for the contact. For example "Call Joe Smith" or "Call Joe Smith Work".

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 29-Jun-09, at 8:47 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Haven't seen this but contacts works quite well.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:22 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry, but I do have one other question. Can you set up speed dials on the Iphone? If so, how is a speed dial activated.

Thanks to all on the list for your patience with my many questions.
Cheers,
Donna