[macvoiceover] Re: speed dials on aiphone

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:51:10 -0400

Good morning,

You can use voice control to dial any number in your contact list, this is clearly not a universal solution to speed dialing.

1. Press and hold the home button to activate voice control

2. Speak "call" and then the name and home / work (if you have more than one number for the contact. For example "Call Joe Smith" or "Call Joe Smith Work".

Follow me on Twitter

View my LinkedIn Profile

On 29-Jun-09, at 8:47 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Haven't seen this but contacts works quite well.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:22 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry, but I do have one other question. Can you set up speed dials on the Iphone? If so, how is a speed dial activated.

Thanks to all on the list for your patience with my many questions.