[macvoiceover] Re: new MBP not able to see the net when the network is working

  • From: Claus Thøgersen <thoeg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 22:18:43 +0100

Hi,

Try this guide with a cable!

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1383

Have you been able to access the router firmware to check dhcp and wich clients are assigned wich ip addresses?

If you believe the router is set to dhcp maybe turn of the power to the ruter for a few minutes, turn off the mac. Start the router wait a minute and turn on the mac.

Claus
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark BurningHawk Baxter" <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>