[macvoiceover] Re: new MBP not able to see the net when the network is working

  • From: Claus Thøgersen <thoeg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 21:44:44 +0100

Hi,

You may try to follow this manual till step 5 and select something like get ip automatic, I do not have the correct text here, and see that the computer receives an ip address from the router.

When you open the menu the first choice something like dhcp must be checked.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5847934_set-ip-address-macbook-pro.html

Claus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark BurningHawk Baxter" <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>