[macvoiceover] Re: jaws and vista with paralells:

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <marylee925@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:47:13 -0500

Late October is what I heard a few days ago. Some where I read that there will be the ability to jump to headings, get a list of heading, etc the way JAWS does it now. My biggest peeve is in Safari I can get stuck in a loop on one paragraph, and can't get past it to another place in the document. I think it may be worse when I "group items in a web page". I have a machine that I bring home from work each day, but when I am home I always use my Mac.

MLP

On Aug 12, 2007, at 8:46 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I'll be really interested in seeing the improvements in lepard. End of
October right?