[macvoiceover] gb4.1

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:27:24 -0500

Hi, David and others.  After selecting a type of instrument from the list
that defaults to grand piano, are you able to select further instrument
types?  For instance, I can arrow up that initial list to steel-string
guitar, but I can't seem to find any variations once I've selected that.
Same with pianos or loops.  I know you said that the help tags were offering
you more info.  And that checking and unchecking boxes was helping, but I
can't even find any check-boxes.  Could I possibly need to set something
differently in VO preferences?  Thanks for your thoughts.

Ginny