[macvoiceover] Re: gb4.1

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:21:17 -0500

Hi, David.  Thanks much for this info.  Also, are you able to use the loop
browser at all?  I thought that you and some others were able to view loops
by checking certain check boxes.  Try as I may, I cannot seem to make any
headway with the loop browser.  I can't seem to find any check boxes.  Do
you remember how you were able to find them?
Thanks much.