[macvoiceover] gb question

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:00:55 -0500

OK, this is admittedly a silly question that I should know the answer to,
but I unfortunately do not.  When I was attempting to muddle through the
loops in gb last night, I selected one and received the message that I'd
need to install this particular loop from the internet or my dvd.  The
message said that installing the set of loops-which I'm assuming is on the
ILife DVD-would take up 1.2 gb of ram.  Now that I have my Mac drive split
between Windows and Leopard, I would assume that I'd really slow down my
system by installing this package.  Is it correct to assume that since my
hard drive is split, my 2 gb of memory is also split between the two?

Thanks for your help.

Ginny