[macvoiceover] B.E.P.

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:03:48 -0400

Listers is there anyone aware of the Business Enterprise Program for the blind? In general it's a national project that allows the blind to have storefronts in government offices and make money. Basically you get a store and you make it work and the government sets you up with everything you need. If there is someone out there that knows more about it, has one of their own or knows anyone who is or has went through the program please let me know.