[macvoiceover] Re: Web Browsing.

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:42:17 -0600

On Feb 22, 2011, at 6:39 PM, James Dean wrote:

I don't like having to interact with each item. I find it very annoying. I much prefer dom order.

You don't need to interact with every single item, only those you need to click buttons/links/fill in forms. That's all. If you don't need to click anything in that particular group, then vo reads the entire thing, and you move on to the next group. For me, it's a whole lot heck of a lot faster than pressing vo-right 16 times juust to get past all the header links. Instead, I hit it once, and I'm at the body of the text I want to read. Much more echonomical on keystrokes. And, I never need to interact unless I'm filling out a form, or need to click on a link that is in that particular group.