[macvoiceover] Re: Victor reader streem problem

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:22:21 -0600

I have a question.

1. What size card are you using? I have never encountered these issues myself but I have not been using 4 gigabyte cards either.

Card readers will not in and of themselves show up when you plug them into a USB port. When a card is inserted it will show up as a removable media in the finder.

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022
gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Mar 25, 2008, at 7:40 PM, David Poehlman wrote:
I have several Macs, I cannot get the stream to connect to any of them.
Cards with readers work just fine.  External discs work just fine.
Networked storage.... No victor reader stream since upgrading to leopard.