[macvoiceover] Re: For all who want to podcast, be a panelist or anyone who just loves accessibility

  • From: Lewis Brock <lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:03:32 +0000

shaun

maty

I'd be willing to appear on any of your broadcasts in relation to assistive technologies and studio related work etc as well as what I do best. access development hehehehehehe

you're gonna have some real fun lol

lew

On 26 Mar 2008, at 15:00, John Moore wrote:

I'd be happy to be a panelist, and maybe provide some music. I have a
whole bunch of music beds on my Mac that Andre Louis did.

On 3/26/08, vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Listers I am wanting to put together a podcast talking about
accessibility and computer operating systems, hardware and software as well as third party devices. News, talk and demos would also be a part
of this project. I am looking for those who know how to put them
together with music and sound effects, pannellist and people who can
help with the overall production. For all that's interested please get
back with me either on or off list.

John Moore

Lewis Brock
Totally Blind musician and composer of 21st century music

PHONE: +44 07857 352828
E-MAIL: lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx
MSN: lewis.brock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: lewisjbrock