[macvoiceover] Victor reader streem problem

  • From: William Mutch <william_mutch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:50:21 +0000

Hi, With regard to the problem of not being able to see the VR Stream on the desktop. I have had no bother at all, until to-day. The stream was not showing on my desk top. Then I noticed that I had inserted a different s d card from the one I normally use. Well to get to the point, I re-fomatted the card and the stream became visible again. Not only that but the name "No Name" had changed to "VR Stream". Hope that

this helps.

Regards
William Mutch
Aberdeen