[macvoiceover] Re: VO-compatible iPhone ringtone creator app, Plus Questions about WI-FI/cellular data & making 3-way calls on iPhone 5.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:38:29 -0400

Hi,

In regards to wifi, when your connected, the iPhone will use that.  When on
cellular, you will see 3G or 4G in the spot where the wifi bars would normally
be.

You can use Garageband to make and export ringtones to your iTunes library.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore