[macvoiceover] Re: VO-compatible iPhone ringtone creator app, Plus Questions about WI-FI/cellular data & making 3-way calls on iPhone 5.

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 15:46:34 +1300

Have you looked at Amadeus Pro ?
It is good for Accessibility, you can test free for a month.

TF

On 5/10/2012, at 3:37 PM, Ronald Johnson <ganahee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ricardo,

        Thanks for the info!  I don't mean to sound picky, but I'd rather use
something more accessible than Garage Band for creating ringtones for my phone.
 I'd have no trouble editing the clips in either Sound Studio or Amadeus Pro,
but it'd be great to have an app which could convert the results into the
proper format.  I suppose I could use a program like Switch Audio Converter to
do it.  Would like to use Music Man, an app which I own the current version of,
but, as of yet, they've not fixed the crashing issue I have with it, which
involves navigating their selection lists for the content I wish to work with.
As I understand, it is capable of creating the M4R files as well.

Take care,

Ron

P.S.

        Just letting everyone know, I've had my iPhone 5 for a week now, and am
enjoying it and actually getting things figured out!  I'm glad I took the
plunge!