[macvoiceover] Re: "Unread" Messages

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:31:26 -0400

Hi, Chris,
Hmmm... I'm almost afraid to tell you that I see unread in the first column. I even just counted. Inbox 9 unread. Into the box, 9 labelled unread. All the others either blank, reply, or forwarded in that first status column. Another perplexing, frustrating problem and I wish I could help! Could it be something in system prefs? I've checked the menus but they don't seem to offer anything in this regard unless I missed something. Good luck! Marcy
On May 27, 2009, at 9:53 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Hi,

Often, when I move over the Inbox item in the Mailbox list, I'll hear something like "80 messages , 4 unread," but when I move into the messages list and arrow up and down through the "Status" column, I hear the odd "replied" or "forwarded" but nothing that tells me which of this pile of messages that I haven't processed into folders for my personal organization sake but nothing that says "unread" or anything that would signify that state.

Right now, according to Mail, I have 4 unread messages but I cannot find them for the life of me.

Thanks,
cdh

Wordy Mom
Think positive,