[macvoiceover] Re: "Unread" Messages

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 05:03:48 -0700

Hi David, I think what Mark meant was that it was easier, for example,
and to each his own, but I tab to the preview pane, as in my mail
program on this other machine, and when I'm done reading the message, I
just shift tab back to the message list, and move to the next message,
but we all have our different ways of doing things.
On Thu, 28 May 2009 07:53:26 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:

I just press arrows and enter, what vo keystrokes?

On May 27, 2009, at 9:21 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

What I like about using the preview panel is that you can operate it
without using or remembering any VO keystrokes, like VO J or
interacting, etc.  It just removes a layer of confusion to be able to
use the OS controls simply.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page:
http://MarkBurningHawk.net/

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
> Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Marty