[macvoiceover] Re: "Unread" Messages

Are you saying that those labeled "forwarded" may be the unread messages?

Thanks,
cdh
On May 27, 2009, at 10:08 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

when you hear blank, hat means read, replied to or forwarded means that, I do hear unread.

On May 27, 2009, at 9:53 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Hi,

Often, when I move over the Inbox item in the Mailbox list, I'll hear something like "80 messages , 4 unread," but when I move into the messages list and arrow up and down through the "Status" column, I hear the odd "replied" or "forwarded" but nothing that tells me which of this pile of messages that I haven't processed into folders for my personal organization sake but nothing that says "unread" or anything that would signify that state.

Right now, according to Mail, I have 4 unread messages but I cannot find them for the life of me.

Thanks,
cdh